This is a joke! (US Presidential Election Thread)

Started by
207 comments, last by rip-off 7 years, 5 months ago

Really? Different generations maybe.

No excuse. Society changes. There is no grandfather clause for bad behaviour.

Trump was saying "When you're rich you can just walk up and bang any girl, it's great!". Something vulgar to talk about, but it's not a big deal at all.

That may well have been his intent - but that's not what he said. What he actually said was more along the lines of, "When you're famous you can sexually assault random women and get away with it and it's great.".

You actually don't think it's a big deal that Trump thinks it's "great" that rich people can get away with sexual assault? Wow.

Advertisement

Unfortunately, I've had to remove a number of posts that failed to follow my instruction to stay on topic. In addition, please keep a respectful tone.

Unfortunately, I've had to remove a number of posts that failed to follow my instruction to stay on topic. In addition, please keep a respectful tone.

I'm going to elaborate a bit. This is going to be the final thread leading into the US election and I'd prefer not to have to close it down ahead of time. In that light, moderation is going to be very heavy handed. I strongly suggest to everyone to walk on eggshells.

SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
And on topic;

Affidavit by verified former Epstein employee who admits to soliciting child victim & witnessing Donald Trump rape her.

Worth not forgetting I feel.

Grown men who use those kind of words and pass it off as "locker room talk" are seriously disturbed individuals.

Really? Different generations maybe. I'm 30, but when my friend said he couldn't go out drinking with me last week I said "What, too busy fucking your dog?" (He has a dog and no girlfriend). It's a joke, something I wouldn't normally say in public, but would with a friend.

Trump was saying "When you're rich you can just walk up and bang any girl, it's great!". Something vulgar to talk about, but it's not a big deal at all.

Fully expecting tax cuts/adjustments which will benefit me directly...

Here's how each would impact my taxes

Donald Trump
Donald Trump Republican
Income Taxes: You would save $22,100
Capital Gains: No change
Sales Taxes: No change
Healthcare: No change
College Tuition: No change
Standard Deductions: No change
National Debt: add $11.2 Trillion through 2026
Total tax liability: You will save an additional $22,100 per year
See plan details
Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton Democratic
Income Taxes: No change
National Debt: reduce by $498 billion through 2026
Total tax liability: No change
See plan details
Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz Republican
Income Taxes: You would save $50,320
Sales Taxes: You will pay $2,025 more
Standard Deductions: You would save $7,400
National Debt: add $8.6 Trillion through 2026
See plan details
Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders Democratic
Income Taxes: You will pay $3,740 more
Healthcare: You would save $2,640
National Debt: add $2 - $15 Trillion through 2026
See plan details

More excuses.

Congratulations, you've just voted for a xenophobe, sexist, and all the other wonderful crap that makes up Donald J. Trump. May God help all of us Americans going into this election.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Lets also not forget that doesn't pay his bills, even for people who work for him (link to "USA Freedom Kids", but we know they aren't the only ones) - this guy could be in charge and this is also worth not forgetting.

I'm 30, but when my friend said he couldn't go out drinking with me last week I said "What, too busy fucking your dog?" (He has a dog and no girlfriend). It's a joke, something I wouldn't normally say in public, but would with a friend.

Except the difference is that dogs aren't lining up to say your friend fucked them, but there are now plenty of women coming forward to say Trump sexually assaulted them... which in his mind is 'great'.

Affidavit by verified former Epstein employee who admits to soliciting child victim & witnessing Donald Trump rape her.

This is something that hasn't been in court yet, and only happened immidiately after Trump started doing well in his political campaign. While the accusation is serious, it hasn't been seriously scrutinized in court/full details aren't available yet.

With what we've seen from Hillary's emails, the whole thing being a paid mud-slinging job isn't out of the question.

Assuming Trump wins the presidency and these allegations actually hold up in court, this is something impeachment-worthy, though.

Lets also not forget that doesn't pay his bills, even for people who work for him (link to "USA Freedom Kids", but we know they aren't the only ones) - this guy could be in charge and this is also worth not forgetting.

Yes, Trump (And his companies) are notorious for doing whatever they can to avoid paying things. While being careful not to do anything illegal in terms of non-payment, their path seems to be to draft an extremely favorable contract, and then try to show minor deviations to obscure clauses to provide partial payment.

It's dickish, yes, but not illegal. Hillary has done illegal things, even going so far as to try to subvert our elections

"

Hacked email suggests Donna Brazile leaked question to Hillary ...
Business Insider-2 hours ago

... the Democratic National Committee, appeared to tip off HillaryClinton's campaign about a question in advance of a CNN Democratic primary debate in March"

This, for me, among many other items wikileaks has shed light on are completely unforgivable politically. Unless Trump does something worse than literally trying to subvert the election by bribing for presidential debate questions, he's the obvious choice.

Except the difference is that dogs aren't lining up to say your friend fucked them, but there are now plenty of women coming forward to say Trump sexually assaulted them... which in his mind is 'great'.

This happens all the time. People throw accusations at well known people. That doesn't mean theyr'e true or false, it means we shouldn't rush to judgement on whether someone's innocent or guilty.

1 good testimony is better than a group of liars.

If Trump wins the election, do some of you think the whole situation with him as president will be in his own best interest, or will "democracy" win over him?

In other words, is democracy a solid system after all, or has it been an illusion up until now?

But if he loses the election, could it be in his own financial interest?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement