Sign in to follow this  

Need Blender Addon Sources or Alternative

This topic is 407 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings-

Well unfortunately I am not an Artist but am a Reverse Engineer working on some 3d Gaming concepts. I have a problem with the simplest thing. I am trying to take a 2d image .jpg and transform it into a 3d Vectorized Mesh. The tools I already have will work but I really feel comfortable with a version of Blender that I had tested some time ago.

I can't find the versiob from Blender.org anymore that works as a regular application as shown on youtube.com Blender demos. I have the C++ sources, but am missing some dependencies that are not included with the Blender.git pull. Can anyone provide me with a link to these sources so I can just add them to my C++ build environment.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards-

Chris Russo

Thanks-

I seem to see that that lnk references a linux installdepends.sh and what to do with a git request. I am using no repository because believe it or not it doesn't work for anything Blender and am using windows 10 64-bit. Dos anyone know how to get installdeps.sh to work with the Windows release?

Thanks in advance I really appreciate the response from members of Gamedev.net since alternative reources are unreliable compared to the real guru's here!! LOL

Regards-

Chris Russo

This topic is 407 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.