Sign in to follow this  

Offering my services as a music composer in my spare time

This topic is 402 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone,

I recently got some spare time on my hands and wanted to do some music composing on some small game projects you guys are working on. I've done numerous paid and unpayed jobs before and am pretty strong in communicating certain ideas/emotions through music/sound design. I feel the coolest projects come from all kinds of people coming together to create a awesome project. So have one? Count me in.

I mostly write and produce my own music, with both vsts and recorded instruments. Right now I'm in my 'orchestral soundscape' phase so any projects that fall under this category would strike my fancy. Although, beats, full composed songs with multiple modern instruments are also great to work on. I'm also not afraid to jump into the unknown and do some research on new stuff, so just hit me up!

You can find some small samples (although not even close to everything) on my soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/see4urself). I'm sure there's something in there that intrigues you.

Let me know if you're interested and we could go over the details together. I'm always ready to discuss things over skype/voice chat. I believe that good communication and a friendly relationship gets me better to understand your needs as a gamedev and therefore create great things together.

Love to hear from any of you,

Jaimy

This topic is 402 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.