Sign in to follow this  

GERMAN Game Development Podcast

This topic is 403 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is a X-Post :)

Hi friends!

I hope that there are some German guys in here (or people who understand the language :D ) because I would like to present a side-project. There are many great English GameDev-Podcasts, but we couldn't find only one in German - so we started our own.

Short about me: I'm an 3D/VFX Artist (Portfolio), worked on Sacred 2X:Rebirth and now on RIME. I write in my blog about Game Art Tricks and just started this Podcast with some friends. :)

Right now we've three Episodes with content like: Applying in the Games Industry, Games Schools, Photogrammetry and many smaller and fun topics.

If you want a quick overview about the project, you can listen to the 9-minute-introduction:

00 - Vorstellung des GameDevPodcast

If you like it, you can checkout the "real" episodes with a length of each approx. 3h30m:

01 - Bewerben - UI Desaster - Wacom - Living UVs

02 - GameDev Schulen - zBrush Core - Sexy Devs

03 - Photogrammetrie - Ubisoft - Mehr Bits

I really hope this post doesn't bother the non-English speakers. :)

Have a nice day and if you can understand our Podcast, feel super-free to let us know what you think!

Simon

Haben Sie eine langsam Version, damit ich kann mein Deutsch Verständnis verbessern? :P

Hehe, leider nein. :) But if you want, you can reduce the playback-speed in some podcast-players. But I don't think that this will work the same way :( But if you want to learn german, you can use these slow spoken news: http://www.dw.com/de/04112016-langsam-gesprochene-nachrichten/a-36257493

Sign in to follow this