Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a programmer (Preferably C# or C++, but any language is fine really)

This topic is 403 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This game will be done in pixel art (Because I'm fairly good at it) and I don't know anything about coding, so I need someone else to do it. I can only sprite on the weekend (Because of school) if you wanted to know. This game will be a top-down survival shooter, probably done in either multiple pre-made levels, one very big level, or a randomly generated level. There will be different weapons, upgradable stats, 2 characters (Male and female), multiple different enemies, bosses, rounds (Round 1 of enemies, round 2 of enemies, etc.), money (You will use those to buy the different weapons), levelling system (You will get stat points to upgrade your stats), and probably a lot more as we work on the game more. Any programmers that are interested, I need you! :) Oh also, I forgot to mention, I'm not going to take beginner coders, because I want to get this game progressing as quickly as possible. You will also need a good bit of experience in AI coding as some of the boss/enemy attacks in this game will be somewhat complicated I think, but only time will tell if that's true or not. This is my first game I have worked on (Second project, if you count mods) and if you want any of my sprites to know my skill level on spriting, I will gladly show them to anyone. Anyway, I will stop rambling now. Any other information you may need, feel free to ask :)

This topic is 403 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.