Seeking to fill team member slots for new RTS

Started by
1 comment, last by x_Knightmare_x 7 years, 5 months ago

[Rev-Share] [Looking to fill out team]

A New Fantasy RTS Project

Greeting everybody, we are now recruiting for an entire team for our newest fantasy RTS project. We are looking for multiple members to handle tasks across the board. This is a volunteer based project, with equity shares. We are ready with paperwork to get you on board with a share you find agreeable.

We are a team with experience in publishing titles already, and we are looking to begin a new project. The project in question will be leveraging a framework already 2 years built for a game already launched. That being said this project will further expand upon that technology we've invested in, and we will be creating new artwork for this title as well as new game-play aspects.

Expectations

If you do join, you will be expected to take this on as a side project. You must commit an estimated amount of hours per week. This thing only gets done by mutually agreed commitment. We have project managers and game designers already in place. We have a technology workflow in place, as well as a well defined game design document (50+ pages). We have team members with experience in high capacity networking and big data, doing work for organizations such as MLG and NASA.

How Long Will It Take?

We estimate the project to take at least a year. As we said, much of the technology is already in place.

We need a wide spectrum of team members and they encompass multiple skill capacities. We are looking for the following. We also have positions for leadership available as well. If you are looking to get extra credentials, or want to throw your hat in the ring and try to make something come alive, with a team that has done it already, then this is it. It is the easiest way for accreditation. Also if the game becomes successful, the percentage of profits agreed upon prior will be disbursed to you, as well as possible full time status at the end.

Art Team:

Art Director
Character Concept Artist
Building Concept Artist
Environment Concept Artist
Texture Artist
Character Modeler
Rigger
Building Modeler
Environment Designer
UI Engineer
VFX Artist

Programming Team (Unity, C++):

Director Of Game Development
UI Developer
AI Developer
Game Side Networking
Physics Engineer
Sound Engineer
Lighting Engineer

What Do We Cover?

We cover all licensing fees, trademark costs, insurance coverage, server upkeep, repository upkeep, pm software and project managers, premium advertising materials, video advertisements, and possibly game conference visits such as PAX East.

How Do I Apply?

email: fcefalu at animusinteractive dot com

Include in the subject which role you are applying to. Also any information to support you are qualified to do such work. Portfolio would be preferred, as well as a Resume desired.

Advertisement

Will you be needing a music composer/creator? I am looking to get into game music, am working on a project now, and have a few samples that I can send. Let me know and I'll send an email.

We do have somebody for sound already, but I encourage you to send an email with some samples if you don't mind potentially teaming up with another composer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement