• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
DvDmanDT

Unity Rendering solution for MonoGame?

This topic is 424 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there's some readily available renderer/graphics engine out there using MonoGame under the hood? At the moment, we are only working on and targeting Windows, but Linux and/or OSX are very interesting. Tablets could work, but is not a priority (we'd probably use a 2D renderer there anyway). Note that we are not looking for a game engine, and we are very well aware of Unity, what we're interested in is only a rendering solution that we can effectively drop into the project.

Advertisement

I don't quite understand what you mean? Monogame is a game development framework. It is itself a "engine" of sorts? Why not just make your game within Monogame? What have you been using thus far?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!