Sign in to follow this  

**TEAM NEEDED** Game Development

This topic is 398 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Let me just start this post by asking, have you ever played Game Dev Tycoon? If not, please go on steam and buy it immediately. I don't want to give my entire idea away, but it borrows from Game Dev Tycoon's core concept; development simulation. I plan for this game to be extremely detailed, and not just end after a few stages like Game Dev Tycoon. This game will be released initially for the App Store. I need a small team to help develop the app. I am extremely creative, but I have 0 experience with Xcode programming, and I am a poor artist. Please contact me at alexanderluce@gmail.com if you are interested in codeveloping a iOS app. There is no pay, this would be a project that you work on because of interest in the app, not because you want to make money.
Thanks, Alex Luce

This topic is 398 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.