• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
webbersmak

This topic is 708 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello fellow game designers and gamers.  I want to invite you to play Summon Strike - and possibly, maybe provide some feedback.  Tell us if something doesn't look right, or feel right.

Summon Strike is a turn based strategy game.  You pick 6 Fighters and 6 Spells, the objective is you defeat your enemy Summoner (think King piece in Chess).  Each turn, your Summoner and other Fighters get 2 Fighter Points that can be spent any way you like - Move/Attack/Ability actions cost 1 Fighter Point each.  Your Summoner has Action Points in addition to Fighter Points, and these points are used to play Spells or Fighters.  As a final note, your Summoner can only play Fighters next to himself, but Spells can be played anywhere in the Spell Range.

The game is free, no sign-up required.

Link: https://summonstrike.com

I hope there are people here who will try the game, and then come back here to be brutally honest =)

Advertisement

I tried it. It attacks you with a lot of complexity at first. Basically it feels like a game which demands a lot from you but gives very little back. This is not going to be popular, IMO.

I tried it. It attacks you with a lot of complexity at first. Basically it feels like a game which demands a lot from you but gives very little back. This is not going to be popular, IMO.

Thank you for this. I have felt this way myself before, glad to know I'm not the only one.  I'll have to see what I can do to fix this.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!