Sign in to follow this  

This topic is 396 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello fellow game designers and gamers.  I want to invite you to play Summon Strike - and possibly, maybe provide some feedback.  Tell us if something doesn't look right, or feel right.

Summon Strike is a turn based strategy game.  You pick 6 Fighters and 6 Spells, the objective is you defeat your enemy Summoner (think King piece in Chess).  Each turn, your Summoner and other Fighters get 2 Fighter Points that can be spent any way you like - Move/Attack/Ability actions cost 1 Fighter Point each.  Your Summoner has Action Points in addition to Fighter Points, and these points are used to play Spells or Fighters.  As a final note, your Summoner can only play Fighters next to himself, but Spells can be played anywhere in the Spell Range.

The game is free, no sign-up required.

Link: https://summonstrike.com

I hope there are people here who will try the game, and then come back here to be brutally honest =)

I tried it. It attacks you with a lot of complexity at first. Basically it feels like a game which demands a lot from you but gives very little back. This is not going to be popular, IMO.

Thank you for this. I have felt this way myself before, glad to know I'm not the only one.  I'll have to see what I can do to fix this.

Sign in to follow this