Unity Programmer Looking to Join a Team

Started by
4 comments, last by x_Knightmare_x 7 years, 5 months ago

I'm a unity programmer looking to join a team. I'm very experienced with c# and I am quite familiar with unity. I haven't worked on any big projects yet but I have worked on a few small projects of my own. I'm currently a computer science student and I should be able to devote a decent amount of time every week to a project. I am familiar with unity in both 2D and 3D. Send me a message or leave a reply if you're either looking to make a team or looking for a unity programmer to join yours.

Here's a link to a small game I made: http://www.kongregate.com/games/jrjs1996/alien-escape-escape-to-space

Advertisement

Hi there, we are looking to add to our growing team. We are an indie studio that is currently about a dozen people strong and could use somebody to help out our other programmer (who is extremely knowledgeable) in building our new RTS game. We have already put out a free RTS game to Steam and are looking to salvage from that code base to build this new game. We try our best to be professional and we communicate very often. 50+ page detailed Game Design Doc already in place. We all have our own day jobs as well so we work on the game as our free time allows. We are hoping people can give us at least 5-10 hours a week (or more if they wanted). Game is being built in Unity. Rev share based.

If interested feel free to PM me or whatever and we can talk further about things.

hey check my msg

Did you send me a PM here or the OP? My inbox is empty, don't see any message there from you.

sry i just sent u , my mobile lagged before now i ve sent u from my pc

Yeah, think I hijacked who you meant to be sending that to. My bad lol :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement