Connecticut Game dev team

Started by
2 comments, last by Jerrypopo 7 years, 5 months ago
Hi.
Very new here but looking forward to being an avid member of this community. We all know that team work makes the dream work, and like many of us who's dreams have big budgets far beyond our little pockets. Some of the greatest game dev companies started with a team of super nerds with a common goal of sharing and harnessing their creative and expressive skills. Not only does this build experience but it also establishes what I call the beginning of an epic legacy. I hunger for that my self and it is for this reason as a result of the advancement in open source professional quality dev kits, software and equipment. I want to extend the invite to anyone with
Programming skills
3D modeling skills
Animation
Artist
Writers
Concept designers
World designers
This invite is for but not limited to residents of Connecticut or New York looking to be apart of the next Epic Game dev adventure. Build your skills while making an empire. Someday when your kids play a retro game that got tons of rewards, let's make it possible to say " check the credits your dad/mom was apart of this "
Look forward to a prompt response
Thank you all
Advertisement

Since I am a professional programmer, I would only be able to do concept art without getting burned out by a large project.

I would also need to see a minimum viable product or a boardgame mockup to see that the game is not just another of the 99% failed concepts.

Here are some drawings I made a few days ago.

Black.png

I have experience with writing but I'm not in Connecticut or New York.

Working on a project game design document. As soon as we get a set team together we can all add to the idea by dissecting it. Brain storm to see what would and can work. Eric thanks man, thanks to the net it don't matter where u at bro. You are still apart of the team.

Dawooddoz: will have that board game mockup for you soon. Still wiring up a document to focus the idea into a concept

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement