Looking for a partner to learn and Practice

Started by
0 comments, last by alextoti99 7 years, 5 months ago
Hi everyone. This is a new way of learning and practicing if someone interested.
I was a programmer(C#) and worked with 2D and 3d software(Maya and 3ds max and blender) and Unity3d.
But I was thinking sometimes when we want start a Project(create a new game), we don't know how to draw a good character or choose a background or set up a game in unity3d. Maybe sometimes we know but we don't know how create it interesting.So that's my idea:
we can choose some goals for a day or week and work on them, like practice to drawing character or background or 3d character or scripting for a basic movement in the game but it should be simple and in the end of the day or week we can exchange it and share idea about our work. so we can learn it very well
we can work on these things :
1)drawing
2) 2d software
3)3d software
4)programming
5)unity3d
Also I want start it from basic then go to higher level and I use Skype. I think this is a good way for improve our skills.
So if someone interested in this way, please leave message in developer5060@gmail.com
Thank you.
Advertisement

hello, we are a new team building a MMORPG, would u like to join us? if so e-mail me at: jgakamix@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement