Need all kinds of help for my game (making a team)

Started by
9 comments, last by MatsN 7 years, 2 months ago

So I want to make a very story-driven horror game that keeps people guessing. I don't want it to be point and click, I want to be able to move around and have to avoid horrors within that location. I am very inspired by Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location but I want this to be original.

We need all kinds of help. Like designers, for the characters and props. Music makers/finders. CODERS! Any help we can get. The more the merrier. Just say below what you can do and how we could get in touch (either email or steam, nothing else)

Advertisement

Hey I'd be down to do sound design/music if that's still available. Email me at cobeaumusic@gmail.com

I know it wasn't listed as a needed position, but if you need a game writer, I would be very interested!! My email is tonkshough@gmail.com

Hi, Bspray:
If you need a musician with experience in your team, you can
You can contact me at sebaunonuevesietenueve@yahoo.com.ar
I hope to be useful to you.
Thank you for your time.
Sebastián.

I'm looking for work as anything really and i'll do it for free. I have experience in the engineering world as well as coding, I've also had some great ideas for games like this. You can contact me at Craziestgnome@gmail.com.

Interessted. Coder here.. Good at C# Can contact me letmehidethis@gmail.com

ooookkkkkaaaayyy

Hi I am Unity c# coder and am definitely interested in this project contact me at jackbeauchamp@shaw.ca
Hi!

Coding exp in general:
I have about 10years experience as a software-developer(Mostly).
I also have expericence indefining requirements, as a software architect and with testing.
I feel most at home in Java, C++ and javascript.
I have also done some webpage work (both frontend and backend).

Game related:
I have made a mapeditor for a homemade game(zelda like) in Java as a High school project
involved:(Me(developer) another developer and one pixel artist.

I have made a homemade simple software 3d render in java (no external libs just Java SE).
involved: Just me

I have made a multiplayer 3D tank-game with javascript, node.js and tree.js
Involved:(me as(developer & some work i blender) and 1 developer, 1 blender designer)

Im interested to know more about the project what platform you target what langugage you plan to use and how you intend to deal with coordination of the participants, bug-reporting , automated building/testing tools etc.

If there are any role that fits my intersts i might have some time over to devote.
Have you thought about how much time/week (in average) participants is expected to devote to this project?

You can contact me at xmatsn@hotmail.com

/Mats

I am a composer/sound designer and very much interested in working with you on your game.

You can find my portfolio here: https://soundcloud.com/tomcoopersoundhouse

And you can contact me here: tomcoopersoundhouse@hotmail.com

I have a varied and dynamic portfolio that aims to cater for several genre's, horror included. I am adding to it regularly as well so as to expand my options.

Cheers,

Tom

hi, om a sound engineer and musician , I have some experience making sound and music for video, here is some of my work as musician and sound designer

Music

https://soundcloud.com/the-maxheadroom-broadcast/lp-1-master

3D Sound environment

Sound design

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement