Need all kinds of help for my game (making a team)

Started by
4 comments, last by gammis 7 years, 4 months ago

So I want to make a very story-driven horror game that keeps people guessing. I don't want it to be point and click, I want to be able to move around and have to avoid horrors within that location. I am very inspired by Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location but I want this to be original.

We need all kinds of help. Like designers, for the characters and props. Music makers/finders. CODERS! Any help we can get. The more the merrier. Just say below what you can do and how we could get in touch (either email or steam, nothing else)

Advertisement

Hi, I am a C++ programmer. Have you anything to show (scrshots of the models, concept art ect)?

Is you project rev|share?

Story-driven horror, eh? I'm in!

I do haunting stories good. Mostly on the cerebral/psychological end of the spectrum, but I like horror fiction that relies on its story.

I'm also a game designer, but I have more experience with RPG games than with Survival Horror. That being said, I'm looking to join a team to gain experience, so I could learn. I can also compose music.

My contact Information:

Steam: profile is gordonallen4

Email: gordonallen4@gmail.com

Hello,

iam Hendrik, 24 years old, developer in a data centre and also an administrator. I did some projects like a rpg with colleagues, monitoring software, network programming. Iam somehow okay in creating 3d models, a bit rusty :D. Also i can edit good videos/pictures for footages.

Programming languages that i know more than advanced: c, c++, c#

Programming languages basic+advanced: java, python, perl, ruby, php

If you want to contact me or got any other questions feel free to mail me: bossyxd@hotmail.de

Horror isn't my strongest suit, but if you need a writer for anything, or any help with ideas, I could give it a go

I make music and I like to help your project! But in my experience, music should be added last and not first ;) Send me a email when and if you are interested: axel.ovekrans@gmail.com

also, check out my stuff at: gammis.se

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement