Trump Style

Started by
25 comments, last by RivieraKid 7 years, 4 months ago

Hi,

If Trump was an experienced game developer, what kind of game would he create.

As far as I think, he had made a lot of comments on a lot of things which are so different from the norm that I think he could be a great game developer if he did .

Of course that would mean that he would need to learn a lot about games, like math, programming, marketing, gaming genre etc.

But since he is an experienced game developer as we had assumed he is, then the kind of game he would make matters. And since he is the President Trump, it will need to be such that it would be instantly popular and perhaps a total Hit.

Lets ponder, what kind of a game would Trump create :)

Advertisement

Wrong forum - moving to Lounge.

Fence building simulator! :)

I can see really any tower defense or plants vs zombies style game

I'm sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes or any undue brevity, as I'm most likely typing on my phone

"Hell, there's more evidence that we are just living in a frequency wave that flows in harmonic balance creating the universe and all its existence." ~ GDchat

Wolfenstein with the nazis as heroes.

Look, he would make the best games. The best games. They would be great. OK? Just the best games.

and if you look at the games he would make, how he would make them, they would be great and if you ask people they would be like, yeah they are great.

Pokemon.

Wouldn't it be a market game or a trading sim?

What kind of question is that? The best kind of game, of course! Because he knows games. He knows games well. He would make the best game of all times. It would be huge!

(thats probably the kind of answer you got if you asked him).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement