Harambe Ruins | A Top-Down Shooter {Windows}

Started by
2 comments, last by Jh62 7 years, 4 months ago
Harmabe Ruins | Made By: Mason Zettlemoyer

Harambe Ruins is a retro, 8-bit arcade game where you are a blue circle that tries to kill evil Harambes. You are given two weapons, a pistol and a machine gun. But be aware, your range is very small, forcing you to attack them at a close distance. Be careful too, as they will rip you to shreds if they get the chance to.

The Story (You Really Don't Need To Read The Story To Understand The Game)

One day inside the zoo, Harambe was worried that he was going to get shot that day. And so to let his legacy live on, he found a cloning machine lying around (don't ask how) and decided to clone himself. Sure enough he was shot that day. His spirit became corrupt and so did his clones. And here we are, trying to kill the clones from taking over mankind.

Screenshots

Download

https://donkeyllama.itch.io/harambe-ruins

Suggestions & Bug Reporting

Feel free to give me suggestions for the game either via the comments or my twitter (@masonzettle)! You can also report bugs in the game too by using the same methods.

Advertisement

There's not much to say.

The game plays well, but is so simple there isn't too much to elaborate.

I would suggest changing the blue ball to something nicer and maybe making hud icons for the mags and guns.

Otherwise than that, it's pretty good for what it offers.

There's not much to say.

The game plays well, but is so simple there isn't too much to elaborate.

I would suggest changing the blue ball to something nicer and maybe making hud icons for the mags and guns.

Otherwise than that, it's pretty good for what it offers.

I will take your suggestions into consideration and thank you so much for playing! I did want to redo the player's model but couldn't think of what to make it.

Chuck Norris. What else you need :P

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement