• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Archangel1202

Anyone in Need of a Writer?

This topic is 596 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So I'm really interested in game design, but I know that if I tried to start a project on my own back I'd be hampered severely by my lack of skills in a lot of areas. What I can do, however, is write. Be it an overall story or dialogue (although if I had to be honest, I'd probably say I'm a bit better at plot and character than the dialogue), I could manage to whip something up.

My writing's been published in magazines before, and I've won competitions. My main experience is with urban fantasy and sci-fi (usually quite soft sci-fi), but I'm willing to try and branch out. So basically, if you're in need of a writer for a project, or you're just looking for someone to help with ideas for a project, or just somebody to work with (although I can't offer much to a team except writing, ideas and food if we live nearby) on something, I'm happy to try and help.

If you have anything in mind, feel free to shoot me a message at isaacwilliams1202@gmail.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!