Eco Tales: My Item Shop - Shop simulator and RPG

Started by
4 comments, last by Scanmaster_k 7 years, 4 months ago
Long time overdue and we are up to week 37/38 in a joint recap.
This time around we have worked with substance to create procedural eyeborws amongst other things so please enjoy.
Nov28th_Brows.png
Advertisement

Interesting details

Developer with a bit of Kickstarter and business experience.

YouTube Channel: Hostile Viking Studio
Twitter: @Precursors_Dawn

Extreme Eyebrows! (halloween is grinch night)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Recap 39 of Eco Tales: My Item Shop brings more of our graphical assets to life, have a look and see for yourself, what do you think of them?
Dec4_FourFirstCharacters.png

For recap number 40 we've made a lot of new assets in the game to fill your shop with but most importantly the first iteration of the games logo, yeay!

We have also finally released our new website over at http://ecotalesgame.com so please check that out after you've read the blog post here.

Dec5-6th_Logo.png

Over the development time so far we have tried to save time, something that costed us a lot of time. Finally we decided too... Well you just have to click this click bait to found out what?

Click bait

Also new art and started working on that gui.

Shop-Inventory.gif?resize=544%2C384

Progress of the Shop Inventory GUI

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement