simple game build

Started by
2 comments, last by xycsoscyx 7 years, 4 months ago

Please help me to solve my problem. Anyone can i request ffor a help?

Anyone please build my project now. the game build with opengl. i want to build 3d game simulation of car. can u help me? give me a souce code

Advertisement

If you bring a large sum of money, a lot is possible. However, you should post in the Classifieds section for that request.

If you don't have money (or not enough), and you are looking to create a project team, you should post in the Classifieds section as well.

If you believe people will make you a game for free, and then give ownership to you, I don't think anyone will help you.

It takes a lot of time and effort to make a game, people expect some form of compensation for it.

If you cannot provide such compensation, the only choice you are left with, is doing it by yourself. Start with learning programming small games, gradually expanding until you have enough experience to write your simulation game.

http://newtondynamics.com/forum/newton.php

Newton Dynamics, it's a physics library that includes a demo sandbox with car/vehicles, and it uses OpenGL for the sandbox. The latest (in development) version has a pretty impressive car, including a working model of the internals to actually simulate the vehicle. The previous versions used a more common ray cast vehicle, which still works, but lacks realistic features like drifting (which of course is important).

Viola!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement