• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Ewald

Beached! ...A brandnew free Interactive Fiction game.

This topic is 689 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there!
My name is Ewald Bal. I'm the CSO at BrightSight-People, an indie software company from The Netherlands.

I've always loved text adventures or Interactive Fiction nowadays. And I am proud to bring you a brand-new and totally free game called “Beached!” An oldschool text adventure with modern-day touches.

In Beached! you play a stranded, cocky castaway roaming a deserted island in the Caribbean Sea. Help this poor guy survive the island, using nothing but it’s natural resources, which is easier said than done, of course. 

Beached! Is a small game, as it is the first in a series to come. Survival is your main goal in this first part, escaping the island will happen in later episodes. I hope you’ll enjoy Beached! For its atmosphere and crazy sense of humor if you force the protagonist into wacky situations.

It’s a totally free game with NO advertisements.
Please, mail feedback if you enjoyed the game (or not...) and suggest a good name for our hero, to be used in upcoming episodes.

Greetz,
Ewald Bal
mail: info@brightsight-people.com
startup.png

Advertisement

This topic is 689 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.