Looking for a programmer

Started by
6 comments, last by Re.Far 7 years, 3 months ago

Hello!

Thank you for stopping in. My name is Reza and I am an artist, animator and a game designer! I want to make an indie studio for making games and animations. Actually about 5 month ago I made an advertise here to get help of a programmer to make a game. I got help but sadly for a personal matter of my partner (car accident), he could n`t keep on anymore. Now it is time to get help again and complete my game.

Story

A person is stuck in his house and should resist against hordes of zombies! That`s it! Straight and cool!

Gameplay

It is going to be a semi professional game. (My last advertise was about making a very simple game but I decide to make it more professional.) It is an isometric game with tower defense and strategic gameplay. Players should see around and don`t let the zombies come in the house by shooting them. (For example you can imagine a town hall in clash of clans and different soldiers are going to reach that.) There are different zombies and different guns. Players can get XP by killing zombies. Then they can buy better guns or upgrade the house and make it stronger or buy some stuffs like obstacles. There are some more details and here is not a place to speak about. This game has high potential to add creative ideas.

Platform

Android, iOS, PC. As the gameplay is clicking (in PC) or touching (in mobile devices) directly on zombies to kill them so I don`t know how can it be match with playstation and xbox or other consoles. If you know and have a plan then it is welcome.

Art

I tried to create a professional art. ( I sculpt the character so there are details and it is not a low poly model with a ugly flat texture) It is stylized and funny. All of the arts are pre-rendered. All the animations are sprite sheets.

Technical

I don`t know anything about programming so I don`t care that you are using unity, unreal, your costume engine or you get a program from an alien from outer space! Just can do it!

My progress

All of my ideas placed in GDD already and it is ready for you. Almost 45% of art is done. The main map is ready. House is ready. First type of zombie is ready and animated. As soon as I found my proper partner I will start to do the rest. I will guarantee I will finish it because it is my game. I love it. Nobody forced me to do this.

The game is already designed. But I am open to hear from you. I care about you and your opinions and ideas. My motto is always two minds are better than one. I am looking for a friend and friendly contact not very official. This game has high potential for good sell too.

My need

One Programmer/Producer (Position is occupied!!!)

Can make this game. Know about best ways to advertise and sell a game.

Please contact me if you can do it and have enough time.

Selling the game

I want to offer you rev-share.

At the end

Already I have enough art for you to start with, while I am working on the rest.

Contact method

You can reach me by: Rezfar_8@yahoo.com

Thank you for reading this

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Reza

Update # 1

This is a wallpaper that I made (but very fast! so it can be better)

http://www.imgur.com/Df9E9vA

Advertisement

Still waiting to hear from you! :D

So while you're willing to accept ideas and suggestions on the overall game design, what you really need is someone that can implement what you have as a playable game? Also, you need someone who is capable of advertising and marketing the finished product, as well?

Wow that screenshot is really cool! What engine are you using?

Developer with a bit of Kickstarter and business experience.

YouTube Channel: Hostile Viking Studio
Twitter: @Precursors_Dawn

Sounds like an interesting concept and looks cool. I'd say I'd be interested, but I'm still learning basic game development in Unity and working with a few others to make some games to submit to #1GAM, so I don't think it'd be wise for me to take on any more projects. Keep up the good work though!

Thank you all,

I created this with 3DS Max and ZBrush.

I'm def interested. shoot me an Email dsqjr@msn.com.

Im a programmer, and i can code in c++(preferred), c#, javascript( WebGL), Python.

I'm learning the Unreal engine, (but its hard to practice with no assets).

I've built my own engine in C++ using the IrrLicht graphics API. but its primarily for 2d games.

Thank you Yeah_Phantom but I got my partner and we are working on that now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement