• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
PorkchopDonut

Looking for Dedicated Pixel Artist Partner!

This topic is 730 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Porkchop here~!

I'm an avid game developer and I spend an embarrassing amount of time scribbling down and concepting ideas for all sorts of different games.  There's a lot more to learn about me, but I'm just a giant geek first and foremost.  I'm looking for a partner in crime; specifically a pixel artist with a passion for games and bringing their ideas to fruition!  I have a lot of ideas and I would love to have someone to bounce them back and forth with.  We can grow our portfolios and create some magnificent games together!  All I ask is a certain degree of dedication to any projects we decide to work on and a reasonable amount of time devotion.  If you are interested, feel free to message me with some information about yourself and a little sample of your pixel art!  I'd like to get started on some projects right away and I'm looking for someone who's serious about this!

Thanks in advance and I look forward to teaming up!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!