Sign in to follow this  

Selling some of the techs I've created for ridiculously low amount of money

This topic is 366 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Before I start: sorry to the mods for posting in the wrong forums before...

OK, so: 

Some of the projects I have completed/working on:

1. Gesture recognition + face recognition, using nothing but webcam. It can be used to control most pc games (better than m$ kinect which only controls few games). Here's screenshot of the soft....have it handy, just sent it to someone asking, over email: http://i.imgur.com/RukBvm2.jpg

Pre-Alpha though, it needs work, but the technology works. Good dev. can take it, spice it up and make $$$$$$ from this.

2. Software that writes books like a human. I've sold thousands of books on Amazon thanks to it

3. Revolutionary AR/cam search engine - still early concept but: AI looks for interesting things happening on a webcam 24/7 - if something interesting happens (crash, "ghost" etc.) the AI records it and/or if user searches for them: they appear with AR info next to them.

Selling some of those techs for $300 only. Millions of $$$$ potential. I mean the source of course, not just the .exe or so... - all windows btw.

bob@novucomp.com

Sign in to follow this