Pixar is scared of me.

Started by
6 comments, last by frob 7 years, 4 months ago

This post was totally removed because of the simpleton comments it got back. The notion that this post was a "plug" is the last thing I expected. But I can clearly see what to expect from people who call themselves game developers.

Advertisement

Wow. You disguised your SPAM expertly sir. Bravo.

Spam is the mass sending of unsolicited messages, usually advertisements. Actual comments, whether constructive or insulting are not spam.

That user is using the name "pixar gaming", but they are not associated with Pixar the company... If you search for "pixar gaming" the top result is some teenager's call of duty kill montage video, who's using "pixar gaming" as the name of their call of duty clan (and infringing on actual Pixar's copyright by using their logo with Luxo Jr)...

So, nope? ;P

Wow. You disguised your SPAM expertly sir. Bravo.

^quoted for emphasis^

^^ yes; ironically you are spamming the forums with a link to your game :lol:
I wonder if you'll stick around to read the comments / engage in the rest of the forum, or if this is really spam?

Umm... I'm confused, Hodgman. Was that directed at me or him? :blink:

It would seem that you are having a conversation, but there are no other replies, so it appears that you are accusing me of spamming the board. Did you delete a comment?

It was a QFE! edited it

It was a QFE! edited it

I see now.

Do we really need people wasting their time reading this elaborate convoluted spam?

There is the faintest hint of a whisper that this might possibly, in some convoluted, parallel universe sort of way, be a legitimate post.

Not on topic for the forum, and has a link to a product announcement. Seems like YA is a better place.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement