Kallen 3d [alpha] feedback and critics

Started by
40 comments, last by Ayrin Greenflag 6 years, 1 month ago

I like it alot.. If you'll stay at that polycount I might even beg you to join you in your endeavour. 
I'm 24 and I'd love to do something with my life.. So why not join a team and create random objects and edit the terrain.. perhaps learning how to make tile-able textures. I have zero knowledge in animations and programming..but I'd love to learn to animate. 
Do you need help?

Advertisement

@KianEon I always need help since so far i'm the only artist/developer (beside music). I'm not so skilled as 3d artist but for sure i can point out something about low poly that can be of help for your improvement. About models i need them in fbx format so the 3d software is your choice. If you want contact me my mail is ayrin.g@lostinn.com you find me also on facebook as Ayrin Greenflag.

Modified the ranged attack, now works as the close combat, first quest from rumors, to have it you must first solve a normal quest to gain 1 reputation point. Let me know what you think. :)

Changed quests system. Quests are now given by all shops also by rumors. 4 quests availables for now.

Changed run and bow animations. Added some element to landscape.

Hello, added the night/day cicle (change every 30 mins) and enabled the level 2 of dungeon. Waiting for critics and comments.

day village.png

night village.png

Improved the bow shooting, now if you hunt the deer the player will follow it if he flee. Game went multilanguage too (just english and italian for now)

Working on towns and villages, in the next update you will be able to travel the country

town test.png

test town1.png

Released version 0.0.35(alpha),now the game start from Leas town, leaving the town you can travel the region map but for now the only other town you can visit is Foren sud of Leas.

released version 0.0.36 you can get a new quest from thieves guild and the entrance to sewers will became visible, an npc ally will follow you (still not possible to end the quest) just for test purposes for new features

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement