Sign in to follow this  

My first Topic and My first android Game :) (need your feedback)

Hi Guys,

This my first topic in gamedev.net forum, i like that forum people here are so friendly,
However i start developing my game since 6 months ago, i really did a lot of work and some days i pass all day by just working on it and eat hhh, and finally finish the game and make it publish on Play Store last week : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opuin.sosdriver

SOS Driver is the name of game and it is an endless racing game.
it will be updated regularly with your suggestions.so please don't forget to leave a review with your feedback.

Thanks a lot,
Opuin.net

Edited by Opuin

I played your game. Its very good. It can be a big hit. Just keep posting on fb, twitter, you tube and try to spred out the popularity.

Some suggestions. After you lose, give option to retry game instead of having to reselect level and car? Or don't give the option like "geometry dash". The game just starts playing after you lose. This does something cool, if player is distracted, can cause ads to pop up and you get paid.

A tutorial can help. I was confused about the flying bats. And I later realized you need to pick up gasoline or you run out.

Sos driver for the game name. Driver is a good cool word. I don't agree with sos. I think u should have done something like this to get the players emotionally attached. Pregnancy driver. Your spouce is pregnant. U need to get to the hospital. Don't crash. Sos could work but I dont think it could give the most optimized search. Women all the time type in pregnancy. Who uses sos? Sos would put you near the top of the search though.

Good graphics. Plays great.

One more thing. Add a rate the game pop up after first loss. I almost forgot to rate your game. I gave u 5* but u won't see aatons name cause I used a different name.

Sos driver for the game name. Driver is a good cool word. I don't agree with sos. I think u should have done something like this to get the players emotionally attached. Pregnancy driver. Your spouce is pregnant. U need to get to the hospital. Don't crash. Sos could work but I dont think it could give the most optimized search. Women all the time type in pregnancy. Who uses sos? Sos would put you near the top of the search though.

What does "sos" mean? None of the quoted text makes sense without a definition
of "sos."

I forget what s.o.s. means. But its a sign for help. You are to place rocks on the ground saying s.o.s. yo ask for help from a plane or helicopter.

What does "sos" mean? None of the quoted text makes sense without a definitionof "sos."

I played your game. Its very good. It can be a big hit. Just keep posting on fb, twitter, you tube and try to spred out the popularity.

Some suggestions. After you lose, give option to retry game instead of having to reselect level and car? Or don't give the option like "geometry dash". The game just starts playing after you lose. This does something cool, if player is distracted, can cause ads to pop up and you get paid.

A tutorial can help. I was confused about the flying bats. And I later realized you need to pick up gasoline or you run out.

Good graphics. Plays great.

One more thing. Add a rate the game pop up after first loss. I almost forgot to rate your game. I gave u 5* but u won't see aatons name cause I used a different name.

Thanks aaronbabbel your words really means a lot for me, i am agree with you about all suggestion i will put them on the next update,

next update will be cool, i add amazing graphics and more levels so keep the game on your phone :) and please support me by sharing the game with your friends i really give it all my time,

SOS means an urgent appeal for helps, but you really change my mind about using pregnancy words :)

Thanks again for review for everything.

I forget what s.o.s. means. But its a sign for help. You are to place rocks on the ground saying s.o.s. yo ask for help from a plane or helicopter.

What does "sos" mean? None of the quoted text makes sense without a definitionof "sos."

Yes that's right :)

Sign in to follow this