• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
SchweeMonster

[revshare] Seeking Someone(s) Creative All Depts

This topic is 625 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all,

flan.gif

I am looking for someone to collaborate with on a game I have been working on. It is a fantasy/magical themed Metroidvania. Explore the world, fight new enemies, unlock new abilities that let you explore new areas with new enemies and more abilities. Pixel art themed. I've got a build in GMS2 that includes all of the basic mechanics plus a bit more. 

axeMutant_atk.gif

So far, I have been doing the art, design, and programming myself, so I am interested in help for all departments! I ask that you only inquire if you are experienced, regularly available, and please be able to provide samples of your work as well. Programmers must have a copy of GMS2 and artists must have a sense of animation or strong ability to draw/conceptualize environments. Really though, the main reason I am seeking out additional help is because I get tired of coming up with ideas, debating and critiquing myself. I need someone who can brainstorm. I am keen that this game carries a strong sense of magic all throughout the world. A surreal/trippy oriented brain is a plus! 

witch.gif

Send me a message on Skype at SchweeDubulus if you are interested and serious! Thanks for reading.

wizardMoves.gif
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:30698]

Advertisement
Hey,

I really like the art style!

Unfortunately I don't know GMS2 so can't help, but I hope your project is a success :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!