• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Mert Su

Looking for a programmer, Cyberpunk adventure, 35% split rev-share

This topic is 551 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I need a boss ass programmer to partner up with. I got a good story, a good style to dress that story up, and a fun game design in mind

In the showcase, we see the mechanics of taking cover, firing gun, capitalizing on an enemy's reloading interval to kill him while using our drone Joji to incapacitate the other, until we murder his ass as well

please check the Mechanics tab thoroughly, and see if its doable for u

I have already started planning marketing, and i will split revenue 35% for the programmer after taxes and distributors' cut

hakunamatata61@gmail.com

LETS MAKE A GAME!

Advertisement
35% for a programmer?

That seems a little unfair to me as the programmer will do the lions share of the work on the project? Will you also need artists and musicians etc, what share will they get?

Curious to hear your thoughts...

I am doing everything else, story and dialogue writing (its a story driven game), art (its an open world genre, with a large level design work, and many unique npc's), music, game balance & design, and marketing and PR. So lions share of the work is on me, which is why i already started creating assets without a partner

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!