Sign in to follow this  
Bsmeth

First time here. Feedback on vibes?

Kasu-_-    508

not bad. i almost liked it

:DDDDDD

That's some great feedback :D

I've never used any real hardware modulars. Just tried some vst stuff like Reaktor. Sounds good and the flow in the song is nice. And it really sounds like Rainbow Island would sound in my head. Actually way back there was a game on Amiga (I think) where you build/shoot rainbows and climb up. This would fit perfectly on that game :)

Bsmeth    122
Haha. Thanks to you both for the feedback. That was the game! It was called rainbow Island. An absolute classic!

Kasu-_-    508

Haha. Thanks to you both for the feedback. That was the game! It was called rainbow Island. An absolute classic!

Really! :DD I had no idea that was the name of the game :D

arktic    129

Very Postal Service–esque. I really like the positive vibe and variety.
If I should be more serious it sounds like theres a touch of clipping caused by the kick drum especially starting at about 1:58.

But that is a small detail.

Edited by arktic

Bsmeth    122
Thank you both! I've been told for a while about the postal service comparison, but never heard much of their stuff! Should probably give it a listen. As for the clipping, you're absolutely right, meant to re-record the drums but did it on a bit of a make-pattern, record pattern, turn off drum Machine tip. Foolish, perhaps. Thanks so much!