• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Schifty

MMO based on WWII

This topic is 607 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone,

i have a dream, but i not really have talent about modelling and script. So i want to share with you what i have in my head about what i want to saw in the future... and may be someone will be interest about making it.

At the base, one game exist about WWII and be a MMO. Battleground Europe. But i think this game is outdated and with new technologie on this day, we can see something more complete.

I eat everything about WWII and to see one day a game like :

- Reprensent all country was on this war, not only the main one.

- Saw real unit with real marking during this war.

- Saw more than just infantry, tank and airplane... mean see medic, see signals guy, see supply, see gunners, etc

- Have a huge map kind of Battleground Europe but with more details

- Have real frontline, not only base on a city with capture a flag.

- Able to make defensive store

- Be educatif, mean, learn to really operate a tank, an arty gun, to maing first aid... etc

- etc.....

I can really explain everything now.... just main line, but i someone look its makeable. I can explain more

Advertisement
Hi my name is Jack, and like you I love world war 2 I would definitely be interested in joining your team you can contact me at jackbeauchamp@shaw.ca. p.s I am a unity c# programmer

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!