• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
colenator

Announcing Developers Gate for Avicekeys- Where we help you distribute your game!

This topic is 707 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone! My name is Dequan, also known as Colenator. I'm a co-founder of Avicekeys, our indie-exclusive digital distribution platform. 

I've felt that a lot of major distributors, while traditional, don't really help with indie games. Indie games may appear on the front page for a certain period of time, but then shortly after they're replaced by a AAA game. 

My goal is to make an indie-exclusive platform to show off the best games the indie gaming community has to offer. 

To help game developers, we've launched Developers Gate. 
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:34462]

A major complaint we received from game developers is that we didn't have a place to show how we can help distribute their game. Now we have an entire section dedicated solely to game developers.

Currently, it's just a couple of pages full of detailed information on how we help distribute your game. Eventually, I want to create an interactive section where game developers and sign up automatically, setup a page for their game and then get it reviewed by our team for approval

Since the technical back-end hasn't been implemented yet, we're taking a hands-on approach and will work with you to setup the page to your liking. Meaning you can submit your games to our website right now!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post everyone! If you have any feedback, you can reply here in this thread or contact us through Developers Gate!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!