• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for pixel sprite designers and animators for cyberpunk game

This topic is 467 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello!

I'm an aspiring game developer, and I've had this idea for a single-player cyberpunk game for a while now. I've nearly got the entire storyline written down (I'll tell it to you if you decide to work with me), and I have some initial ideas on what the characters look like. If you have any ideas for the game yourself afterward, I'm open to your thoughts! The game itself will be some sort of cross between Undertale and Hyper Light Drifter.

Right now, I'm looking for any pixel/sprite artist or animator that may be interested in this project. It really doesn't matter whether or not you have any experience with game development, though it would be appreciated if you did. Any experience level is welcome. The game will be built in Gamemaker.

Please keep in mind that this project is for the experience or love of game development and is not paid (however, depending on the final product, we may negotiate something).

If you're interested, please reply to this topic, letting me know about any questions or concerns, or email me at ninefoxgames@gmail.com. I thank you in advance for any interest in this project!

By the way, this gif from Hyper Light Drifter had some effect on my decision to make the game pixelated. It manages to be both highly pixilated and very beautiful at the same time. I would love for your skills to be able to make something like this (even if it is nowhere near as complicated)!

https://forum.unity3d.com/attachments/hyper-light-drifter-3-gif.85891/

Thanks again!

Ninefox

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement