• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Herbert22

Can I generate 3D Renderings of a 3D Configurator?

This topic is 620 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi,

a 3D Agency have develop a 3D configurator like this for my business. Now I have create a Map for Advertising and need Pictures of the configurator. How I can generate Renderings of the 3D Configurator? Thanks for help

Advertisement

You need to ask the developer.

Since they presumably have the 3d data available on the server side, it is likely architecturally possible to do rendering there too. The software you linked to does the rendering in the browser, which is generally implemented as a WebGL application; whereas server-side rendering would use one of many available offline renderers.

Note that while it is possible to use the same model data for offline rendering, there is a chance that the vendor has not implemented a server-side rendering system as it would have nothing to do with browser-rendered 3d.

Edited by Nik02

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!