• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
abyssahx

[FREE][Android] TETRA : Save the Tetras (Puzzle game based on TETRIS parts)

This topic is 613 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

??? Game nominated to Indie Game Contest 2016 of Festival Européen du Film Fantastique de Strasbourg ???

Level_1_6_EN.png

In this FREE PUZZLE GAME based on TETRAMINOS (same parts of famous bricks game TETRIS), save the Tetras, small creatures that

can turn into different Tetraminos, using their transformation capacity to reach an exit portal.

TRANSFORM your Tetras in Tetraminos (6 different shapes) to fill holes in order to progress, or to create platforms and stairs to climb and reach the exit portal. Use DIFFERENT CAPACITY of Tetras - obtained and learned through the levels - to finish the game.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/embed/JGKmU9axeWU

??? CHARACTERISTICS:
? 60 levels,
? Increasing difficulty (learn abilities progressively)
? Levels with characteristics (tunnels, fire, ice ...)
? Notation with a conventional star system (3 stars to collect per level plus a bonus trophy)
? Explanation images of different Tetra capacities...

??? TETRAS CAPACITY:
? Climb,
? Transformation into Tetraminos,
? Rotations,
? Mirror effects,
? Asleep Tetras,
? Bombs to undo the transformation,
? Changing gravity...

Game in French and English.

Level_4_3_EN.png

Level_2_3_EN.png

Level_3_2_EN.png

Level_5_4_EN.png

Level_7_6_EN.png

Advertisement

this looks cool I'd,  as a hobbyist coder wanting to get into Android games, I'd Love to get get hold of the Source code  I have a lot to learn havn't done any real coding for a few years - Life gets in the way :)

this looks cool I'd,  as a hobbyist coder wanting to get into Android games, I'd Love to get get hold of the Source code  I have a lot to learn havn't done any real coding for a few years - Life gets in the way :)

Go on Unity website, there is a lot of game creation tutorials with codes and assets included ^^

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!