• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Killernpc

Will review your games to post on my blog

This topic is 548 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, as the title says. I'm looking for games to review just to put content on my blog since I just started blogging. I wanted to practice more in writing and  my passion has always been gaming, That's why I started to make a blog to help the gaming community including devs and players. I aim to be an influencer when it comes to gaming.

I will explore and review your game.I will Include every concept of the game such as graphics, Gameplay, features that I love or features that I think would needs improvements. I don't care what type of game you have, may it be horror or super weird or RPG, FPS strategy and even browser based games.

Prestige also won't matter. Even if you're a start up or just started making games I might be able to provide feedback for you, same goes to huge game devs.

Here's the link to my blog: https://killernpc.wordpress.com/

Edited by Killernpc

Advertisement

Please do not bump your post unless you have significant new information to add, and then, please do so only once.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!