Moringa Games is Looking for You!

Started by
3 comments, last by tyhender 7 years, 2 months ago

Logo_HD_Single_Transp.png

Who We Are

We are Moringa Games a game developer based in Inverness, Scotland. We are directors, modelers, programmers and writers working together to develop games and apps for mobile devices and desktop applications. Our work ethos is equality and democratic decision-making for all members of the Moringa Games cooperative.

Previous Work by Team

We have completed a series of platformers with our Icon Ex17 including Hollow Earth, and Reach for the Sky which released November 2016. Other titles include Flickfire, Bob’s Nightmare and Bob’s treasure hunt.

Who are we looking for?

• Programmer

• Level Designer

• Artist

What do you need to provide?

• Reference work or portfolio. Examples what have you already done and what projects you have worked on academic or otherwise.

• The ability to commit to the project on a regular basis. If you are going on a two-week trip, we don't mind, but it would be good if you could commit 10+ hours to the project each week.

• Willingness to work with a royalty-based compensation model, you will be paid when the game launches.

• Openness to learning new tools and techniques

What do we offer?

• Continuous support and availability from our side.

• You have the ability to give design input, and creative say in the development of the game.

• Your contribution is shown in credits on websites, in-game and more.

• You may be invited to join the Moringa Collective.

Contact

If you are interested in knowing more or joining. Please email or PM us on Skype and we will respond within 24 hours.

E-mail: moringagames@gmail.com

Regards,

Moringa Management

Links

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MoringaGames

Twitter: www.twitter.com/MoringaGames

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5eX8uHHydm32zMzgHyBfA

Advertisement
Just wondering what game engine you will use to make this game

Ooo, good company logo, that's rare O.o

I need more info about you, what engine do you use?

We are currently using Unity, and always appreciate the feedback :).

Cool, cool.

If possible, can you tell me how much people work on Moringa now? It's something very important for me.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement