• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

War Upon the Sea

This topic is 408 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

It's been a while since I've been able to share things that I'm working on due to NDAs and such. But here's a project that I can share with you all now! I was very happy with how thing track turned out but, of course, I'm always open to input and feedback. I hope you enjoy it! 

More to come soon - as it's make public. 

Thanks, 

Nate

Advertisement

I started to say quite a bit, but the more I listen the more I hear things going on in the music. And really I think the only thing one can really criticize in this is that it's using samples rather than the unimaginable expense of using an actual orchestra. It sounds good. I could definitely imagine it in a game I would buy even as samples.

Edited by BBeck

Trust me, I wish I had 100% live musicians! :) I really appreciate the feedback and the listen. 

Edited by nsmadsen

I like what I hear.  Only thing that catches me off guard a bit are parts that break away from what those instruments would sound like with live musicians- like the really fast parts at 1:36-ish break the illusion of being live instruments.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement