First Person Soccer game concept

Started by
16 comments, last by Speedy502 6 years, 6 months ago

What do you think about this?

Advertisement

How would the player know what footwork tricks they were going to do?

How does the teamwork system work?

Developer with a bit of Kickstarter and business experience.

YouTube Channel: Hostile Viking Studio
Twitter: @Precursors_Dawn

i would prefer a game like this to the traditional football games.

I think you should be able to look 1 way while running another. Steam controller gyro or VR head set could achieve this.

How would the player know what footwork tricks they were going to do?

How does the teamwork system work?

This will be online multiplayer game in which you are controlling only your own character. For offline modes it will be like "Be a Pro" in FIFA.

i would prefer a game like this to the traditional football games.

I think you should be able to look 1 way while running another. Steam controller gyro or VR head set could achieve this.

Yes, that will be added.

Looks like a fun idea

Crealysm game & engine development: http://www.crealysm.com

Looking for a passionate, disciplined and structured producer? PM me

Not too bad. But I also want violence included in this game, like pushing your opponents, elbowing and tackling them. :D

I think with VR it has great potential, I'm sure Fifa et al will do something like that themselves!

Hmm, would require a lot of looking around... gonna hurt the head. No me gusta.

Usually I hate typical pc soccer and think about first person game long time ago. And damn it's look awesome! Just big problem is players - would be not so easy to find 22 players in a match where we will no find trolls so community is a real problem for game like this one. Anyway, well done and keep on this way ^^

It looks great, consider keeping it to 5-a-side or 3-a-side to avoid screen congestion- along the lines of fifa street soccer or NBA Jam. Great work

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement