Trying to assemble a team, any position available.

Started by
5 comments, last by Jack.Beauchamp 7 years, 2 months ago
Hi my name is Jack Beauchamp, and I am trying to assemble a team.

What the game is about:
If you join the team you will work with me to plan out every aspect of the game allowing everyone to get a chance to give their ideas and opinions.
Position available:
I am looking for almost any position in game development imaginable, whether your a game writer or a game programmer I don't care as long as you are motivated at what you.
Game engine and code language:
The game will be made with Unity 5.5 using C# as the language.
Benefits:
After the game is finished you will receive a certain cut of the profits depending on how much time and effort you put into the game as well as how many people are apart of the team.

If you are interested in joining my team or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at jackbeauchamp@shaw.ca or contact me here.
Advertisement

hi ! im a sound engineer I have experience making sound design and music for video , here is some of my work , also I know how to use food with unity and U4

Music

https://soundcloud.com/the-maxheadroom-broadcast/lp-1-master

3D Sound environment

Sound design

ProMiriel contact me at jackbeauchamp@shaw.ca we can discuss more details their

Hi Jack,

I'm an amateur writer and I would like to join as I'm looking for experience and opportunities to create fantastic stories in games.

As said, I am an amateur, as I've haven't done any professional work, however I am working on stories and scripts alike in my free-time. I am also beginning to learn programming (GML, Python and java, (also in my free-time)) as well as some pixal art and concept art.

-F

Awesome, we can discuss more details if you contact me at jackbeauchamp@shaw.ca

Hello, my name is Tyhender, and I'm fluent in C++/C/C#/JS , also I'm amateur writer.

I'd like to join your project.

Hi Tyhender you sound perfect for the project, I'd love for you to join, so contact me at jackbeauchamp@shaw.ca so we can talk more their.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement