• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Tossen

simple ninja game test

This topic is 537 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I just want some feedback from you guys, so here is a simple game mechanics test for the stealth game that I am working on, so I hope you like it

Advertisement

Including at least 1 screenshot would get you a few more points of feedback. People like to see what they are going to review first. :)

Okay, first download OBS and record your screen without the watermark. This will help people take you more seriously. Second, some sound, even if it just you talking about what is going on with the character would keep people more interested. You can talk about the story, the direct of the game, games that you found enjoyable and inspired you to make this one.

These 2 things would increase your audience by ten fold.

Thanks for your reply, I already have OBS but I said I should use a new recording program as a test, so what you think of the actual game, did you like it,BTW I like your name navyman is very good. I will post some images and I will upload the image from the original level I have made

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!