Which SEGA Games do You Love Most?

Started by
7 comments, last by yott 6 years, 9 months ago

Hello Friends,

This is Kashfiya Rafa a true lover of computer games.

Before I have no interest of SEGA games, but after suggestion from my friend "Gustavo Woltmann" I am now a great fan of SEGA games.

Everyday I play SEGA games at least 2 hours 1100293928.gif

So here is my list of favorite SEGA games:

# Sonic the Hedgehog 2

# Rolling Thunder 3

# Road Rash II

# The Incredible Hulk

# Budokan: The Martial Spirit

WHAT about YOURS?

Have a nice day 1448433764.gif

Advertisement

This topic does not belong in the Writing forum. Moving to the Lounge.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Yes, I remember.... First I played Sonic, it was so colourful and nice. That I liked Golden Axe and others. I missed such old games so much that even installed to my smartphone retro game emulator (took it here at https://theappsdepot.com/ ). It's easy to play old games on a smartphone screen because my laptop has 17" screen and it too big to play old Sega games.

The only SEGA games I have any memory playing on a home console are the various Sonic games on the Genesis. Cool graphics, but not nearly as much replay factor compared to Mario. Maybe it's the lack of story; I don't know.

I'll take nearly any Nintendo game over a SEGA game any day.

The only SEGA games I have any memory playing on a home console are the various Sonic games on the Genesis. Cool graphics, but not nearly as much replay factor compared to Mario. Maybe it's the lack of story; I don't know.

I'll take nearly any Nintendo game over a SEGA game any day.

Sonic was a bit of fun, but yeah, Nintendo owned the 90s

Outside of sonic but as something that could've been a "new kind of sonic" and was made by the same team i really liked "Nights into Dreams" on the saturn

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker is awesome for about 5 minutes...then it's not

Only Super Mario)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement