• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[Android][Free] Bloodsoul Quest

This topic is 409 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello

Let me introduce you my newest project called Bloodsoul Quest. To make it short and simple: An action-RPG mix of Diablo and DarkSouls!

Diablo perspective and DarkSouls-Gameplay.

I want to make it an alternative game to all those colorful comic-styl-RPGs for kids that fill the app-stores, so expect some violence and blood for adults

The game already includes different weapons, armor, attacks, curses, items, auto-refilling power-bar, enemies, dialogs with other characters, blood and gore, action-events and much more.

The game engine is homebrewed and optimized to give this game the highest framerate possible.

The whole content was created with Blender and exported to the engine.

If you own an android-device with Android 4.0 or higher, feel free to test and give some feedback about FPS, graphics.

-just unzip and load the apk to your android-phone and install. About 18MB, not more.

Oh, and If you own a PS4-Controller feel free to connect it to your Smartphone (bluetooth or USB), the game supports it!!!

greetings, ida

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Advertisement

Yah I am not the pro 3D-designer and animator, but I tried my very best so far. I learned it all myself!

And I have not played around with shaders as well.

The game is directly coded in Android Studio(java) using OpenGL. And of course I will keep you up to date.

Thank you. And the game goes on and on. I need some more Testplayers please.

ezgif.com-f0056fa6f3.gif

Edited by ida

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement