• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Michael Santer
      Hi!
      We're currently two programmers and a game designer working on a turn-based tactics fantasy board game. For reference you can search for images of "Tactics Arena Online", a fairly dated game that used to have a lot of depth and complexity.
      Our goal is to use the same combat concepts, but giving it a much needed modern touch as well as a whole new set of heroes to choose from with additional abilities. The game is a mix of isometric and 3D and we plan to release the game on Steam and hopefully Android & iOS as well.
      We are looking for someone to work with us pro-bono (just like we're doing) as a 3D character artist. The skills needed are creativity, a hard working attitude and an ability to make minor animations (things like idle, walk, block and very rudimentary attack animations). A perk to have would be the ability to make some VFX. If the game makes it on steam and money starts coming in, you'd obviously be compensated for your hard work, but as it stands this is a hobby project to garnish your portfolio.
      A bit more about the game:
      This game will be an online multiplayer game where each user gets to pick up to 10 characters to place on his half of the board (this would be done before even entering matchmaking. Think runes in League of Legends for example). The user can place his 10 units of choice anywhere he likes on his half board. Some units can be used more than once. So if you want 4 knights and 2 mages or even if you want 10 clerics, you can do as you please. You can then save your setups for future use. The goal of the game is to wipe out the enemy team.
      Each character or Hero (except premium and abyss characters) start with 1 ability and they can ascend (either by playing a certain amount of matches with the character or by forcing the ascension with real money) to gain a new ability or passive. Acquiring a new character can be done by using in-game currency that you earn from playing matches or using real money with the exception of Abyss characters which can only be acquired by winning certain rare matches. The goal is to offer a freemium game with lots of customizable elements while making sure that no user can "buy power" with real money. We want everything that a paying user can get to be available to non-paying users who play the game a lot.
      Ultimately we want this to become a competitive game that people can enjoy and really get invested in. Each character is designed with options for counterplay in mind and synergy with other heroes.

We sincerely believe in what this game can become and we home to find someone just as passionate as we are to get involved in this project!
    • By bvincent
      Hello everyone,
      I am doing a survey to understand better what are the pain points in terms of music composition in video games, what are the game studios / developers expectations in the future and how the industry could be improve: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NycMla5fhQd1fMbLy3c28alxCbhIYvkD6Fv9lqhxEJ0
      It is not a promotion of any kind, I am just interested in getting feedbacks from game developers, studios and gamers (and composers as well). 
      The answers are completely confidential and no personal information will be published, or used for any other purpose.
      Thanks for your time and help  
      Vincent 
    • By CrazyApplesStudio
         Hello , i would like to showcase my first game project, a simple endless casual arcade game called Apples Mania : Apple Catcher. The game has simple goal , scoring as high as possible by collecting falling apples while the difficulty gradually increases. Different apples are worth different amount of points and there are also 2 power-ups to help you in your challenge.
        The game took me about 2 months to complete and polish and i made everything except for the music tracks and some of the sound files. Made in unity and blender3d.
        Would appreciate any kind of feedback.
      Google Play Link

A trailer showing basic game-play:

• By nsmadsen
      Hey everyone,
      Here's some of the music I composed and produced for SGI's recent slot theme Monopoly Colossal Boardwalk, a slot game included in the newly released Monopoly Slots app! You can play this game and many great SGI slot games here: https://www.facebook.com/monopolyslots/ All content is owned exclusively by SGI and is showcased with permission. Feedback is always welcome and I hope you enjoy it!

• By Paszq
      Troglodytes are a playable races in Arpago - they usually don't talk much and most of them lives near water sources.
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Unity [ASSET STORE] [SALE] Total Music Collection - 2,7GB of HQ Music | 100+ Different Tracks | Loops

This topic is 436 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

SALE_TOTAL.jpg?dl=1

THE COLLECTION CONTAINS:

Huge library of high quality music for any project! All at an incredibly low price!

- 2,5GB of high quality audio
- 100+ different music tracks
- Loop and short versions

Action, fantasy, casual, horror, puzzle, epic, dramatic, romantic, positive, inspiring, motivational and more!
Edited by AndySv

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement