Looking for a team for tablet RTS game

Started by
-1 comments, last by OverBobin 7 years, 2 months ago
Hello!
I am lookin for a team for a RTS game for iOS/Android.
About the game
This is a classical RTS game with an emphasis on multiplayer, with base building but optimized for tablets. Therefore there will be some features and gameplay modifications that will make it convenient on touchscreens.
Game will be made in Unity.
Setting will be something between fantasy, steampunk and postapocalypse (you can see some of concept art I made here and here.
The game will be in 2,5D: flat characters and surroundings, 3D terrain and buildings. Graphical style will be cartoony so it would take minimal time and effort to create graphics.
At this point this project is just for fun untill it gets some funding. Current goals are very limited.
I have prepared a design document to depict my ideas. Game concept may change in future and you can also take part in designing the game.

Team

Here are the positions in this team. I am expecting about 4-6 people (including me) so one person will handle more then one of them.
- Programming (Unity) (1-4 people)
- Character, structure, environment concept art (2-3 people)
- Character art and animation (2 people)
- 3D modelling (for structures and environment (1 person)
- Environment art (1person)
- UI art (1 person)
- General Art (1 person)
- Sound Design (2 people)
Please take note that you need to have at least some experience in similar projects (RTS/ multiplayer games in Unity if you are a programmer or cartoon style art and animation if you are an artist)..
About me
I am a concept artist (you can find my works here) and I will be creating characters and other concepts for the game. Basically I will do any art related job if there will be anyone elso to do it. I have large experience in 2d game developing and several years in art creation.
If you are willing to join this project and have some experience in one or more of these jobs please feel free contact me (you can also write on this email: mozmarto@gmail.com) and I will tell you more about this project and we will discuss your participation in it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement