BOOR: Original Soundtrack

Started by
3 comments, last by Paltian 7 years, 2 months ago

Hello guys! I just released the soundtrack for the video game BOOR, by Dazlog, which is coming on Steam next 14th Febuary.

a1614072119_16.jpg

The soundtrack consist of 27 electronic songs, and more than an hour of music. It's probably my biggest and most complex work so far.

I really hope you like it, of course, any comments or reviews are more than welcome :)

Cheers!

Advertisement

Really good work!

I've listened about 10 first tracks now and everything is really nice and atmospheric. What synths & vst-instruments are you using mostly?

BTW lately I've been analyzing a lot of the Final Fantasy VII OST and there's something similar in your soundtrack also. I don't know what is it actually but I get the same kind of vibes from both. Maybe the instrumentation is somewhat similar sounding and the use of delays.

Really good work!

I've listened about 10 first tracks now and everything is really nice and atmospheric. What synths & vst-instruments are you using mostly?

BTW lately I've been analyzing a lot of the Final Fantasy VII OST and there's something similar in your soundtrack also. I don't know what is it actually but I get the same kind of vibes from both. Maybe the instrumentation is somewhat similar sounding and the use of delays.

Thanks for listening and for your words! For this soudntrack I've used the Plugin Firebird on FL Studio 10 for making the melodies, are some drums/percussions packs.

And about the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack, it's not a main reference for me on this work, but of course -as one of the greatest video game soudntrack ever- is a reference for me. Also, is true that some of the early songs, specially the third one "Palladium" have some percussion sounds similar to some songs of Final Fantasy VII, probably because I was looking for some "industrial" sound similar to the Reactor part of FFVII.

Anyway, thanks again!

I listened to it while falling asleep yesterday and I must say you created a lot of great mood out of simplicity which is great. I really liked it and I think the game which use it will also benefit greatly.

♫♪♩♫ sound effects ♦ music ♦ for games ♫♪♩♫

I listened to it while falling asleep yesterday and I must say you created a lot of great mood out of simplicity which is great. I really liked it and I think the game which use it will also benefit greatly.

Well, thanks for your kinds words, I'm glad you like it :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement