• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Noddy92

Assembling a team for a tactical role-playing gam

This topic is 663 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, 

I'am looking for a team for a turn-based strategy/RPG

Game Overview

The game is an old school tactical role-playing game inspired by such games as Jagged Alliance and XCOM, with expanded concept ideas.

The game will include three parts: tactical, strategy and RPG elements.

The game will be in isometric 3D environment (characters, terrain, buildings). The game is set in modern time.

Th game will be made using Unity.

I have completed the design document, but am willing to receive new ideas, critics, and such.

This project at this point is for fun and passion, but I do plan if we make it good enough to launch a crowdfunding campaign or seek finance.

Team

I'am currently looking for:

Programmer (Unity):

- Someone who loves and understands turn-based strategy and RPGs, and can make a good system.

- Familiar with the Unity engine

- Loves strategy and RPG games

3D modelling (for structures and environment):

- Can create realistic low poly models

- Loves strategy and RPG games

UI Designer:

- Understands Unity engine

- Can create functional and easy to understand UI

I have currently built a prototype, but wasn't able to progress, due to my lack of programming skills. In the meantime I've started creating 3D models of weapons and characters.

Please note that I need people who understand the game we are making and love the genre.

If you're willing to join, please contact me at radunenad@gmail.com and I will tell you more about the project and discuss your participation in it.

Thanks in advance

Noddy92

Edited by Noddy92

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!