• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a programmer for a simple 2D game

This topic is 413 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone!
I have been working as a concept artist for a year and been developing games for ~7 years by myself.
Now I am looking for a programmer to form a small team and create a simple (relatively) 2d game. I have lots of ideas for games (most of them are RPG, RTS, action and roguelike) but will be happy to hear your's if you have any.
I will be doing all art-related tasks including concepts, game graphics (pixel art or traditional/cartoony), animation, UI etc.
IDE/ game engine is up to you, but it must support 2D games.

Advertisement

Hey! Glad to join your team! I have my own In-home engine but can also do it in GameMaker studio or construct, both are exclusive to 2D and very powerful.

Hello! I have never worked with a team, nor have I finished a game of my own, but I do have a basic level of programming experience, and I would very much like to be a part of your team, even if just to do some of the more tedious grunt work. I am simply looking to gain some experience. If you would be interested in giving me a chance, let me know! Regardless, I wish you good luck on your endevour!

Hey! I would love to join your team. I have experience in unity, c#, c and c++. I have completed games on my own as well as in a team ( GameJam hackathon). 

Hi, I have 10 years of Game development experience. Have developed games in cocos2d-x , unity 3d, XNA. Would love to work with you to develop 2d games

I would definitely like to join your team! I have not worked on a fully developed 2D game yet but have worked with a number of projects in my degree, working with C#, ActionScript, JavaScript, java, and more. Let me know if there's any chance I can join the team and we can all grow together.

This topic is 413 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.