• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[GAME][FREE][ANDROID] Jumping Ball

Jumping Ball - Arcade game icon-60.png

Jumping Ball – Arcade game  is the most vibrant addictive jumping game! This game will let you think ahead before you make any jump with the ball while playing the game levels.
The objective of this game is to let the ball move and jump over bars and reach the final point. But, remember that each bar has a different color and your ball should take the color of bar before jumping on it. Sounds easy, but can you do it and reach the finish point of each level to complete it and go to the following one without falling out of platform? 

screenshot2017-02-13-15-.jpg

screenshot2017-02-13-15-.jpg

Advertisement

Nice job!  It's a pretty challenging game.  The only thing I didn't like was that the jump didn't seem to work as well when you were already moving to the right.  I did like how you could stop and re-evaluate.  Check out my game on Android, Stealthy Ninja - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=korsour.Stealthy and let me know what you think.

Thanks man! Yea I heard about that but the thing is that jump only work when you are grounded. I know it can be a problem in the beginning, but after you play it for 10 minutes it kinda gets to you.

Also I did tried your game, very nice man! I typically don't play this kind of games, but I like it. I have only one problem with it and maybe it's just me, but it's kinda slow gameplay. but overall 4/5 for sure! I also rated it (5*). Keep the good work! ;)

Ok, I'll keep cracking at it.  Made it to level 5 in my first go at it.

Yes, the ninja is a little slow, I'm tweaking it a little to make it faster but also it encourages people to upgrade the ninja in the Shop with permanent speed upgrades.  Thanks for checking it out, the feedback and the rating!  Means a lot to me.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement