• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Want your games translated into Japanese?

This topic is 424 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all :)

I'm a professional translator in the real estate investment sector and am looking to expand into the arts.

If you'd like your game translated into Japanese to reach a larger audience I'd like to work with you.

Send me a message and we can work something out. 

I won't charge much (maybe charge nothing) as I'm primarily interested in contributing to my portfolio in creative works. 

Email me at andrewkeithcarrico[at]gmail[dot]com.

I confess I haven't read the forum rules... so apologies if this post is in violation of the rules. 

Cheers!

Advertisement

Hello - if you are happy to work for free on a non-commercial, open source project, have a look at Simutrans: it has a website for translating called Simutranslator.

You will need to register a (free) account to use it, so introduce yourself on the Simutrans forums if you are interested.

My own interest in Simutrans is the Simutrans-Extended fork, which also works with the Simutranslator interface, and could do with some up-to-date Japanese translations, as Japan is one of the places where Simutrans is most popular.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement