• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Minxing Wang

Developer looking for a project

This topic is 474 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, 

I am a developer looking for a project to work on during my free time. I would prefer a 2D game but would also be interested in a 3D game. I can commit 10+ hours if needs be. 

I have experience in:

- unity        - c#        - c/c++ 

- java         - web development languages 

Thank you for reading and hope to collaborate with you!

Advertisement

Hello! If you are interested in 2d games, there are a number of individual projects in Simutrans-Extended that might interest you. See here for a list of projects, and here for a list of high level design goals.

Here are some screenshots:

facebook-cover.png

tram-wires-demonstration-3.png

great-caringford-ship-canal.jpg

Do let me know if you are interested in any of the projects and I can help you to get started. The programming language is C++.

I am looking for someone to assist with a strategi roleplaying game set in the 1980's in an alterante history setting. 

it's inteded to be a 2d in the mold of fire emblem from a game technical perspective. let me know if interested to learn more

Hello, 

I am a developer looking for a project to work on during my free time. I would prefer a 2D game but would also be interested in a 3D game. I can commit 10+ hours if needs be. 

I have experience in:

- unity        - c#        - c/c++ 

- java         - web development languages 

Thank you for reading and hope to collaborate with you!

Hello, 

I'm developing Universe at Arms, an RTS space game with its own HTML5+JS engine.

Take a look:
http://universeatarms.com/

Let me know if you are interested.
houard.remy@gmail.com

If you're looking for Desktop/PC game development and have previous experience with managed languages, perhaps you'd be interested in StarDrive - BlackBox, a real-time 4X game? The game is written in C#/XNA and is a continued development of the original game, so it's strictly a hobby project. It's a game with a ton of potential and a codebase that needs a lot of love.

We are currently in the progress of refactoring and adding new combat features along with a general storyline. There's a lot to do and improve, so it's a project where you can definitely contribute easily.
Here's the link to our Bitbucket page: https://bitbucket.org/CrunchyGremlin/sd-blackbox
Here's our Discord dev chat: https://discord.gg/gnQQv5C
And here's an example of current (refactored) code: sd-blackbox/Gameplay/SpatialManager.cs

If you're interested, join us in our Discord chat!   :)

--
Regards,

StarDrive BlackBox Team

stardrive_blackbox.png

Edited by Crunchy Gremlin

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!